Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cards, Cards, & More Cards

 As you will see, I have been a busy little card maker this week! This past Saturday was my monthly crop and I focused on creating some cards for challenges while using some of my neglected tools/stamps and my scraps!
I decided to try this super cool sketch at Deconstructed Sketch this week, which was a challenge for sure! I paired it with colors at Color Throwdown. Stamps are from CTMH as well as pennant shape which is from the new Art Philosophy.
 We always need birthday cards right?  So I created this fun card using stamps from CTMH and the sketch at My Time Made Easy. I am also entering this in the "Happy Birthday" challenge at Aud's Sentiments this week.

 I love the challenges at Case Study and this week's muse has created a wonderful card for inspiration. I have created a Halloween card using non-traditional colors and am in LOVE with the final result! I am also entering this in the challenge at Crafty Purple Frog, which is "lots of layers." Over at Paper Crafting Journey the challenge is to use " die cuts and/or punches."
 If you love clean & simple cards, then you need to check out the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. I used this sketch for my card and turned it. This is for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday to use a cake on your project! This sentiment is from Stampin' Up and everything is inked in CTMH chocolate ink.
 With these scraps from my card above, I fell in love with this color combo!  This happens to be the challenge this week at CCEE Stampers and "use your fave color combo + half circle."
I just love this cute lil' guy from CTMH and thought he would make the perfect card using the sketch at 
The Outlawz. Such a simple design, but once again I love the look of this card!
 I just love this adorable image, perfect for all those cards for your special friends!  It's a FREEBIE over at 
AI Factory where the challenge is all about your your buddies/friends!
 I know you all have seen this card design before, but as I said it was going to be a new "go to" for me and when I saw the challenge at Do You Stack Up I had to create this in brown!
The color challenge this week at Color Create is to use lilac, gray, and white with option of using snowflakes too. I have used "Candy Land Winter Tag" from The Stamping Boutique.

12 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, you've been BUSY! Love al of them :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these are all gorgeous...I adore the kraft and blue....just total sweetness...hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Anne Temple said...

You got a lot accomplished at your crop. They all look great. Thanks for joining us for the Friendship challenge at AiFactory this week. (I love how you tied the little bow on this card.)

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

wow Christy you have been one busy bee, great cards, all pretty
thanks for joining us at DYSU this week
hugs
Miranda DYSU DT

Jennifer Shults said...

WOW! You have been busy busy busy! These are all gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Naomi said...

Love your brown card...gorgeous flowers, pearls, and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

Linda said...

Such a lovely collection of cards, beautiful all of them. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Goodness you've been busy !
All fantastic cards x
Thanks for playing along with us at papercrafting journey & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Deb said...

wow, that is a lot of cards! all gorgeous!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
have a great day! Debxx

Ika said...

Wow.. all of your cards are gorgeous! I love them so much! thank you for joining our challenge at AI Factory, love the friendship sentiment and your coloring.. Great job!! {hugs}

tampatha said...

Holy Hannah! You have been a busy camper! These are fabulous cards! Thanks for joining our Friendship Challenge at AIF this week
Tammy DT Lead