Monday, September 29, 2008

Cricut Post-It Note Holder


I made these cute little BUG post-note holders for my CCAL goodie bag item for our Cricut Swarm in a couple weeks. I used directions from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, check her site to see ones she made using SU punches to make cute owls!

I used the SU punch for corners on green polka dotted paper and then inked with black Cat's eye. I used mini monograms for the scalloped circle (cut at 2 3/4 with real dial size on) and added doodling with white gel pin. Cricut head is cut from lime green at 2 and shadow out of white using Storefront Cart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your backdrop!! Great blog!! I just tried to leave a comment and my computer timed out so this may be a duplicate!!

Love the noteholders!!

I think they are cuter in person!!

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.