Wednesday, April 29, 2009

365 Cards- Catching up on past challenges

Have I told you lately how much I love 365
Cards
. Well I got behind on challenges so while away this weekend at crop in Indy, I decided to do a little catching up!

Day #22-Super Sketchy Sunday

Again I used scraps for this card, Swiss dots embossing folder for Cuttlebug, a white Cat's eye around edges, and sentiment is from SU set Inspired by Nature.




Day #24- Setting the Scene

This challenge we were supposed to use a nature scene so I used the SU set Inspired by Nature again. I also used CTMH inks Honey, Blush, Chocolate, Goldrush, and Barn Red to create my background using make up sponges. Picture is lousy, looks much better in person (will retake later).



Day #25- Ad Inspired

Today we were to use ad below as our inspiration. Once again scraps were used from my stash and SU Inspired by Nature stamp set (can you tell I love this set).




Day #26-Color me Anything but that!

Today we were to use a color that we never use, so for me that was orange. Digging through my scraps was hard since I do not use orange very much my scraps were limited, but I found this patterned paper and thought I could work with it! Paper is from TLC (now Breezy Design), threading water punch for scallop, CTMH set Aspiration for flower, sentiment from SU Upsy Daisy set, chestnut roan ink, and SU chocolate chip marker for detail.



Day #33- White Space

For this challenge we were supposed to only use the top 1/3 or the bottom 1/3 of your card, leaving the other 2/3 blank. What a fun quick card this was to make, so I made 2!

For 1st card I used SU Upsy Daisy set with SU Basic black ink and CTMH Hollyhock ink. For the 2nd card I used a new embossing folder from QuicKutz that Archiver's was just putting on floor (they are only $4.99 so check them out) and I used SU Petal Pizazz with CTMH gold rush ink. Punched flower with my SU punch, added a button with ribbon, and Ta Da super quick, cute cards!









2 comments:

~amy~ said...

You've been busy...nice job catching up...all your cards are lovely!!

Nicki said...

Wow, you've been a busy busy girl! These are all really lovely, I'd struggle to choose a favourite... but those cheeky little monkeys are adorable! Nicki, xx.