Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #83

It's our fearless leader Maggie's turn to host the challenge this week at Sunday Sketch & Stamp
and she has come up with a great sketch that I decided to use for a layout. I dove into my CTMH papers in Holiday Red, Topiary, and White Daisy.  That fun pennants and letters are from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  I chose tradition as we will be starting a new one this year- I picked up Elf on a Shelf this weekend while shopping and he will be making his arrival for my Lucas this week.  I am going to wrap it up like it came from Santa just like in the movie that was on this weekend, we watched it last night and he loved it!

Make sure to play along this week as we have a new sponsor, Crimson Cloud and the winner will receive 3 die-cut packs of your choice.  Here is a little about Crimson Cloud:   Crimson Cloud is a mother/daughter venture - a way to indulge our joint passion of cardmaking and crafting. We only sell products that we have tried, tested and love using. We have developed our own exclusive range of dies cuts, digital stamps, svg files and "Make Your Own Card" kits which reflect our styles of card making - and hopefully yours too!

No comments: