Monday, January 9, 2012

The Crazy Challenge # 101-Pearls and/or Lace


This week at The Crazy Challenge it's all about "pearls and/or lace" and who does that better than our sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs. I have created a wedding card for the challenge using this embossing folder that has been in my stash FOREVER and never has been used. I added a little CTMH grey flannel ink to folder prior to running through my Cuttlebug to make words stand out a little better. The image is called 
"Bella Bride" and she's all ready to walk down that aisle to say her "I Do." I have added some flowers to her dress by using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge cut at 1/2" and then added tiny pearls to centers. I then popped the image up a bit and added a little piece of ribbon. (The picture does not do this card justice, it's much prettier in person.)

Come join us this week and don't forget about our DT call going on, you can see all the deets HERE.

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Christy, love the purple!

Sonia said...

Wow! Love the image and the great colouring... Wonderful creation.
-Sony

salmaashiq said...

I like your image that you can include in here's card but i think you want to change the background of the card or use the small pearls and pearls pens in here for making this card more decorative.......

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing