Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Release Day at Victoria Case Designs!



It's another new digi release day at Victoria Case Designs and you are not gonna want to miss these cuties! There is the cutest lil' Franky image that I have to have, what am I saying I will have to have them all-LOL!!!

As VCD Guest Designer for October, I got to play with a couple of these cuties early. Here are my cards using turkey and Hildy the witch- adorable right? For my turkey card, I decidd to add some dimension to his eyee with glossy accents. For Hildy card, I used a punched scalloped circle to make my clouds.

Supplies:
Turkey Card
Paper: pp-DCWV, cs-CTMH, stash
Ink: Colorbox Chestnut Roan
Image:VCD Turkey, sentiment-Autumn Leaves
Copics: Y08/Y17/YR04/YR07/R29/R27/R59/G99/G17/YG67/E37/E35/E33/C1/Blender
Miscellaneous" glossy accents, ribbon

Hildy Card
Paper:pp-DCWV, cs-CTMH/stash
Ink: CTMH black
Image: :VCD Hildy, sentiment-Autumn Leaves
Copics: E21/E51/E00/E33/E35/E37/BV20/V17/V09/R20/Y17/C1/C3/C5/100/Blender
Miscellaneous: scalloped punch, gliiter, quickie glue pen, ribbon

No comments: