Monday, October 26, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge # 25


Monday brings another fantastic challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is to make a gate fold card, which I had never done before but how super easy (you can get directions on Splitcoast Stampers). I chose to use the sweet stamp Pop and the Kids by Crissy Armstrong, you can get it here. I also finished the inside of my card using the distressed striped Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Supplies:
Paper: cs-CTMH desert sand, pp-DCWV
Ink: CTMH desert sand
Image: Pop and the Kids
Copics: E37/E35/E33/E21/R20/C1/100/blender
Miscellaneous: Cuttlebug embossing folder-distressed stripes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!! I love your gatefold card!! The embossing is just perfect with that image!! ;) TFS! HUGS

Holly Young said...

So cute! I love that you have the gate open in a different direction.

freida said...

These are ADORABLE! What an AWESOME job you did on the gatefolds...SOOO creative! Your coloring is FABULOUS!