Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Release Day at Squigglefly



It's another New Release day over at Squigglefly and the artists have done it once again. All you shy bear lovers better hurry over as there are lots of new cuties to chose from or if you are like me have to have them all-LOL!!!

For my first card, I got to work with Shy Bear Heart Cloud. As soon as I saw it I thought about those colored candy hearts you get at Valentine's Day, but wanted to just do pretty pink colors and let the image take center stage. Once again my $1 Studio G stamp sets came in handy with all those fun Valentine pet names.

My second card is done with this wonderful image Stained Glass Bee. Again such a great image I wanted it to be main feature on my card, sentiment again courtesy of Studio G.

I also got the chance to make 2 more cards used new releases from last week, they are Love Birds and another fantastic shy bear. i just realized I forgot to color beaks on birds-oops!





Supplies:

Shy Bear Cloud:
paper: stash
Ink: Versafine black
Image: Shy Bear Heart Cloud, words- Studio G
Copics: E33/E35/E37/C1/R81/R85/RV32/100
Miscellaneous: button, ribbon, white gel pen

Stained Glass Bee:
Paper: stash
Ink: Versafine black
Image:Stained Glass Bee, sentiment- Studio G
Copics: RV10/R20/YG67/G21/Y17/B39/B23/C1

Love Birds:
Paper: stash
Image:Love Birds
Copics: R81/R85/RV32/G21/YG11/YR07/blender
Miscellaneous: ribbon, MS border punch

For You Shy Bear:
Paper: stash
Image: Post a Comment