Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TSB & Copic Buzz Challenge #26



Are you ready for another fun challenge? Today The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the challenge over at Copic Buzz. Our Challenge this week is Anything But a Card but with a cooking/kitchen/recipe theme. Challenge prize is 3 of the rubber Cynthia stamps or 5 digi's - Winner's Choice. Make sure to post your cards on Copic Buzz site to be eligible for the prize. All entries are due Monday, Jan 25th by midnight.

Now for my projects, I wanted to do something different so I headed out to Splitcoast Stampers for inpiration. I saw these adorable apron recipe holders all over, but couldn't find a template so I pretty much winged it. Then I made another recipe page from rest of my scraps to match. The cute little recipes for Friendship I found here. Papers were from my stash and those adorable images (recipe card and Audrey cooking) are from Tracey over at The Stamping Boutique. Come join the challege, would love to see what you create!










Supplies:
Paper: pp-TLC, stash
Images: The Stamping Boutique
Copics:
Misellaneous: ribbon, pearls-CTMH, QuicKutz scalloped die, Cuttlebug, white gel pen

5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Christy these are both so stinkin' cute!! I love the apron! wow - you made it by winging it? I just may have to give it a try-thanks for the inspiration! I'll let you know if it works!

Anonymous said...

Christy-- I LOVE these!! The apron is so cool!! Thanks for always inspiring!!

Vicki said...

Love your project Christy...doesn't look like you winged it to me! Looks like a well thought out project...love your paper choices and your coloring.

HUGS!
Vicki

Maria Matter said...

oh my Christy this is gorgeous! love the B/W combo!
Blessings, Maria

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just gorjus love it the papers and image are perfection hugs cheryl xxx