Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #1


Tuesdays bring us challenge day over at The Stamping Boutique and this week is the first of 2010. TSB is sponsoring the challenge at Papertake Weekly and Tracey is offering 5 images up for grabs to one lucky person.

The challenge is New Beginnings and with the new year my goal is to lose weight, so I used this cute Audrey image in her new dress to make a Weight Loss Journal. I thought this would be great to track my progress and give me incentive that once I lose weight I get to buy some new clothes just like Audrey.

Supplies:
Paper:DCWV All Dressed Up Stack
Image:The Stamping Boutique
Copics:R59/R20/E00/E21/E51/YR00/E37/E35
Miscellaneous:ribbon, mini comp book, threading water punch

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh Christy, what a lovely and positive idea. I love your journal, gorgeous colours and that lovely image.
Good luck with the weight loss.
Love Sandra xx

michele said...

great idea christy! I gave up years ago lol! good luck hun hugs mx