Sunday, March 28, 2010

SFC #42- Flower Power


It's challenge day at Squigglefly and I decided to use one of the new inside-out sets called "Thanks for all the Support" which can be found here. When I got this set I knew exactly what paper I wanted to use, I paper pieced the bra and added some ric-rac to make it a little fancier!

Our challenge this week was flower power, so I added a little flower to my sentiment. Inside sentiment says "For all the Support!"

To be eligible for the prize, please use a Squigglefly.com image and upload on Squigglefly blog above.

For a 25% discount,
use discount code follower
in the Discount Code box
on the image detail page
at the store!

Hugs,
Christy

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm able to leave a comment today!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 180 tramadol hcl 30 mg - buy tramadol online fedex delivery