Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Frankie & Dracula Treat Boxes

Aren't these just about the cutest thing you have seen?  These are the prototypes of the treat boxes I will be making for my 1st grade son's class.  Most of pieces are cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I saw a video on You Tube here where she made the Frankie's, however I have scaled mine down. 

I am entering these in challenge at The Rubber Cafe, challenge is "Halloween treat bags." Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog is all about "Halloween Horrors" and I think Dracula fits that bill! Over at Southern Girls the challenge is all about " creating a project for boys/men in our lives"- what little boy wouldn't love one of these! Stamp Insanity would like to see "anything but a card" creations too!

Throwback Thursday challenges you to use your Cricut and this week's challenge is "use a font cartridge"- the new Art Philosophy also has a font on it!

11 comments:

Tina said...

these are so cute...i love the details and colors...great job...thanks for joining us at stampinsnaity anything but a card challenge

Tina
DT

Melissa said...

Eeek! I'm going to have to try these! A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!!! Thanks for sharing this! :)

Glora said...

Wow, these are super cute and creative. I love how they turned out! Hugs- Glora

Amanda T said...

These are sooo cute! I love all the detail and those cute faces. Great job!!

Cassandra said...

These are sooooooo adorable!!!! Your son's class will just LOVE them. Very nice job :)

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

KC said...

these are great! I love the Dracula!! thank you for joining us this week at Stamp Insanity!

Emma Williams said...

Oh wow!! I love these little treat boxes, they are FAB!!
Good luck and thank you for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge.
Hugs, Emma x

Claire said...

These are wicked lol, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C
xx

Natalie Jane said...

these are so so cute!!! :) :) :)
thanks for playing along at Sarah Hurley Challenges xoxox

Anonymous said...

Highly energetic blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?


my page 43144

Anonymous said...

Hey therе, I found your site bloggeг.
cοm while browsing httρ://christyszaneycreatіоns.
blogѕρot.com/. Just ωοndeгing, have you ever looked аt adԁing vаrious other cоntеnt to youг blog pοstѕ?
It's true, what you're ѕaying is helρful and all.
Nevertheleѕs just imаgine іf you were tο includе sοmе
nice gгaphicѕ or vіdeo clips to giѵe your posts some morе "pizzazz"". Your article is awesome, on the other hand if you were to incorporate more various media, your blog could undoubtedly be popular in its niche in contrast to other sites on selfgrowth.com.

Feel free to visit my webpage - cetacean