Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's Hop with The Stamping Boutique


Welcome to your first stop on our "Freestyle Blog Hop" with The Stamping Boutique!  We have a wonderful new design team and we thought it would be fun to show of our own style with this hop, so you will see lots of different images and projects along the way! 

This hop starts today, November 11th (12:01 am CST) and will run all weekend ending on Sunday, November 13th (11:59 pm CST) to allow you plenty of time to hop. Now with any hop there has to be some prizes along the way right? Well this hop is no exception!! You will want to make sure to visit each design team member's blog and leave a comment as each one will be giving away one TSB image!

If that isn't enough to entice you to hop with us, well maybe this will- 1 random person (who comments on all DT blogs and leaves a final comment on this blog) will be selected to win the entire set of our newest line of images called the Smoochies.  HOLY MOLY, now that is a great prize as there are 11 images in the line currently!!! You can see the Smoochies HERE!

I decided to create something a little different than the typical card, I made an altered frame.  I have picked my wooden frame up at Walmart for $1, painted it pink, and then added a cardstock base.  Next I cut lots of wonderful roses using my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge in Baby Pink and HollyHock papers.  The roses are cut at 3 & 5 inches.  Finally I added this adorable
"Smoochie Blowing Kisses" image and cut her out.( I will probably do another image and use some different pink copics as this doesn't quite match the way I want it too!)  A little ribbon as a final touch and I have a perfect gift for someone with a tiny dancer!

So are you ready to hop along? Well your next stop is Jessica and I hear she has been a busy lady with several projects to share!

Below is your hop order in case you get lost along the way:


Christy D- http://www.christyszaneycreations.blogspot.com/ <----You are Here
Jessica- http://canyoupixelthis.com/

Sandy- http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com/

Ali (Dragonlady)- http://craftydragons.blogspot.com/

Lawren- http://ahobby-holic.blogspot.com/

Rhonda- http://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com/

Miranda- http://mirandascardcreations.blogspot.com/

Stacie- http://hestiashelper.blogspot.com/

Melissa- http://www.smudgetime.com/

April- http://allaboutthelowers.blogspot.com/

Julia- http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/

Ali (Aqualeiga)- http://aqualeigasescape.blogspot.com/

Rene'- http://www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com/

Jerusha- http://ilovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/

Tracey- http://epiphanyartgallery.blogspot.com/

Arielle- http://soccermom5982.blogspot.com/

Sue- http://confessionsofapaperhoarder.blogspot.com/

TSB Challenge Blog- http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ <---- Final Stop


Thank you in advance for hopping and Good Luck, we hope to inspire you along the way!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays-anything goes
CRAFT- cute
Craftty Ribbons- anything but a card
Dutch Dare Card Challenge-Dies or punches
Rainbow Lady's-pink

72 comments:

Miranda said...

OMG this is gorgeous Christy, wow such a lot of work making all those pretty flowers, love it
hugs
Miranda

Ruth Little said...

What a beautiful frame! I agree with Miranda...it had to have been a lot of work to do all the flowers...great job! And the Smoochie adds just the right touch.
;~)

Sandy S said...

WOWZERS Christy! Love it! Love it! Stunning.... :)

Sandy S said...

WTG Christy! I hopped thru the blogs & they are great!
Thanks for getting us all organized!

Sandy :)

Dragonlady said...

Wow Christy, amazing creation and love the smoochie on the side.

Hugs Ali x

Mary J said...

Really beautiful Christy! the ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow!!! The frame looks wonderful, so beautiful.

Anne-Marie x x

Melissa said...

This is so pretty, Christy! Love all those flowers and the Smoochie is the perfect image to use with them! Love this frame idea!!! :)

Margie said...

What a beautiful frame!! I love it!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Oh Christy!! This is terrific!!
I can't even imaging how long it took you to put all this together!!
And Smoochie looks PERFECT!

Thanks for all your hard work coordinating and arranging this hop!!
I'm looking forward to getting started!

Stacie

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness Christy. This is amazing. I just love all the flowers. I NEED that cart. Lol. You did a fabulous job coloring Smoochie. TFS.

Julia said...

Oh my, Christy. I've always wanted to create something like this, and I have been to intimidated to try it. Not today, I am heading to my crafting area to work on my frame!!!! TFS. Hugs, Julia

lindaplus3 said...

That is such an awesome frame.... my granddaughters would look absolutely lovely in there :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Jessica Griffin said...

SERIOUSLY, this is GORGEOUS!! I love it!!

Stef H said...

holy moly! gorgeous!

Kim Kelley said...

Great project! Love the color!

Rachel Miller said...

Beautifully Done!

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This has to be the most beautiful project I have ever seen, (probably it took days to complete). It is absolutely stunning! You are truly inspiration!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful frame
Cheers from India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful frame Christy!
smiles,Deena

Auntie Em said...

So sweet! I love your little ballerina! She looks so dainty among all those roses.

Unknown said...

What a great altered frame idea - love the flowers :)

Linda Anderson said...

Wowza, this is stunning!! I can't believe all those beautiful rolled roses!! Adorable image too.

Linda

thinker said...

so beautiful... what a lot of work to make all those rolled roses :)

kim edmonds said...

beautiful project,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Briannasmom said...

Beautiful frame those flowers looks like they too alot of work!!

Stamp with Angela said...

A beautiful frame. The dancer smoochie is just perfect for a dancer. A great gift.

Kathleen said...

An amazing and creative project, nice job.

begoshgrp said...

Wow ... love the little Smoochie ... love the amazing flowers ... love the frame idea! Did I mention that I LOVE this?! Just stunning.
~ Carol B. ~

happyscrapper said...

Love the rose frame. What a wonderful way to display a photo.

Claire said...

Beautiful project, its really lovely.thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge
Claire xx

Jen Leeflang said...

What a fabulous project to share as the start of the blog hop - I can't wait to hop to the next blog! Thanks for sharing!
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

pinky said...

Wow Christy thats just beautiful, I love those roses!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
Pinky

Kim said...

I love the altered frame, the roses are beautiful on it, I can think of many different types of pictures that would look great in this frame.

Olivia said...

Beautifully done. I recently got that cart but have not attempted the flowers yet but you are getting me excited to do so! TFS

Arielle said...

I LOVE this Christy! Hey, sorry I always spell your name wrong. I may just start calling you Chris so I don't have to mess it up! LOL J/K
Anyway I do love this and I don't know if I have the patience to make that many flowers. I may just make you make me one tomorrow! HA!
See you at the crop! Can't wait!
~Arielle

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This is amazingly beautiful. I love it, Yes, this is perfect , thank you for sharing it hugs Cathy

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this project.... this is going to be a fun hop!
hugs,
Pauline

Lawren said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love altered frames. Great work.

Jolanda said...

Very cute!!

Bye, Jolanda

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Wow, wow, wow. Love all the roses on your frame and great job on the and beautiful job on the ballerina. Thanks for sharing.

stacy at TotallyTwistedCards dot com

http://www.totallytwistedcards.com/content

DianeL said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Guess I just need to keep practicing on my roses, cuz they sure don't look like yours. TFS

Tink said...

Beautiful!! I Love it

Miss Sue said...

Hippity Hop, I'm off to give some love to all the girls! You are the best and an inspiration! Tomorrow is going to be so much fun! Hugs!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is a beautiful frame! Love those roses! Thank You so much for joining our punch and die-cut challenge at Dutch Dare this week!

Rene Sharp said...

What a gorgeous creation!!

Unknown said...

such a lot of work making all those pretty flowers,but why you should not use the pink roses on the paper card with white background!!!!
print membership cards
Pvc cards

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A brilliant frame, Christy. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love this very "girlie" frame Christy. :o) Helen

Pamela said...

Stunning creation, such a lot of work.

Pam x

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Christy

Thanks for the invitation to join the blog hop! Love your creation and I want that Cricut cartridge now!!!

Take care

Tina
X

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous frame, Christy! What a beautiful design!

Danielle said...

Beautiful frame!

DQ said...

Such a beautiful frame TFS!!

Dawn said...

This is awesome! Thanks for the hop!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Love your frame! I was thinking of trying something similar and now you have inspired me to give it a try! THANKS!!

Rainbow Lady said...

Wow this is fabulous... so very different... well done and thanks for sharing
Love Cynthia x

mags said...

Beautiful creation. Love the colours and all the wonderful roses. Must have taken you some time to do.
Mags
x

lindaplus3 said...

I stopped and visited everybody... this was a wonderful hop.. wonderful ideas :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Jazzy Nurse said...

Very Nice Christy. I love the frame.

Debbie said...

Wow, that's a lot of flowers to make. What a cool gift idea. TFS!

Deni said...

Wow!!! The frame looks wonderful! Thanks for the hop!

Unknown said...

Wow! Lots of lovely roses on this beautiful frame.

greengrace said...

Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education by BRP

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous frame. I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

starcyl said...

Wow this is fab. thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x

Jen said...

Fabulous frame. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous frame thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Ladys Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Cindy Groh said...

Holy Cow! Awesome!!

cebelica said...

This is gotgeous! The flowers are amazing. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

القمر السعودى said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات الدمام