Friday, October 24, 2008

Bear Country Album

Well my dad recruited me to scrap these pictures of one of his friend's trip to go bear hunting. I had no information as to the who, what, when, where, or how of these pics which made it a little more difficult. So I bought the new camping solutions cart for this task, which has some great things on it. I honestly thought I would never use this cart but after exploring it on this project, I really like it. On the last page with cabin I left a journaling spot for my dad to write a special message to his friend and he wanted a place for a gift card so I left a spot where he could slide g/c coming out of top of cabin.










2 comments:

Lisa F said...

I LOVE your album!!!!!! It's beautiful! I might scraplift a little for dh's bear hunting trip in AK!

I might have to get the new camping solutions cart now

Anonymous said...

First off your blog is wonderful!!
I love these pages. You do great work. Your daddy should be proud of you!

Leslie