Saturday, May 23, 2009

VCD Dolphin Step Fold Card/Daring Cardmakers



Have you heard the NEWS, Victoria Case Designs has new digis out TODAY and they are fabulous! I was fortunate enough to win a couple from sneak peeks this week, but had to have rest too.

My card is made for the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week- Wet, Wet, Wet. They want to see cards featuring water of any kind, and if you can actually USE water in the making of them - then you can claim an extra bonus point.

I did a stair step fold card, you can get directions here. I used CTMH inks and sponges to make my background, sentiment is computer generated.

Supplies:
Paper: stash
Ink: CTMH
Stamp: Victoria Case Designs
Tools: trimmer, scissors, ATG, Score-Pal, scalloped circle punch
Miscellaneous: pop dots, Prisma pencils, OMS

3 comments:

SueH said...

I love the 3D effect of your stair step card Christy and that fabby little dolphin…..he’s so cute!

Sue
x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card... love the dolphins jumping around... HUGS...SK :)

Kathy said...

Lovely ard - thanks for joining in with my dare this week