Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dusin Pike Card




Have you seen Dustin Pike's digital images? They are fabulous and he has such a great variety to choose from which are released frequently. This image is called cupcake monkey, isn't he adorable? Sentiment is from those $1 Studio G sets (series 27) we all love. I added some dimension by popping up that cherry and adding some bling, I also added glossy accents to his eyes.

Supplies:
Paper:CTMH
Ink: CTMH archival black, Cat's Eye-lipstick red
Stamp:Cupcake Monkey,
Sentiment-$1 Studio G sets (series 27)
Tools: trimmer, ATG, scalloped circle punches, CTMH piercing tool
Miscellaneous: buttons, glitter, ribbon, glossy accents, Prisma pencils, OMS, pop dots, quickie glue pen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK!! OMG! This is so cute!! I love that cupcake and the monkey's face!! Beautiful coloring!

Heather P. said...

This is just too cute!

Stef H said...

way toooooo cute!

hugs,

Alysabeth said...

Oh I just love Dustin Pikes stuff I just discovered him on Fri and I'm hooked! Love the depth in your card:o)