Monday, July 6, 2009

Drum Roll please...........Squigglefly Blog Candy Winners!!!



Thank you to all those who participated in our 2 day
Squigglefly blog hop. I hope you had as much fun checking out the wonderful DT creations and getting lots of inspiration like I did. Thank you to everyone who left me such wonderful comments on my card. So are you ready for the blog candy winners? Yes that's right I decided since this was a 2 day hop that I would have 2 winners, each winner will get to pick 2 Squigglefly images of their choice. Winners were selected using random.org and now for winners- Drum roll please.........................................................................


#13 Sharon said...
How adorable! I love the patriotic theme. Ihave a few kids around my house who walk around looking like that. Take Care.

#18 Christina said...
cute use of the studio g stamp!

Congratulations ladies, leave me a comment with you image choices or shoot me an email at micahzane@yahoo.com and I will get your images over to you!

2 comments:

rudie2shoes said...

Thank you sooo much!!!! I'm really excited to win some awesome Squigglefly images. I will email you shortly with my choices. :)

Sharon said...

Thanks soo much!! These will be my first Squigglefly images and I'm excited about it. I will get back to you soon. Thanks again.