Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #20



Sorry for the delayed post, but I was sick this past weekend and now am playing catch up.Crafts 4 Etenity has another great recipe challenge this week, our recipe this week is a follows:

1. Use sketch provided
2. Chipboard
3. Polka dots

So I grabbed this great My Mind's Eye stack I got a Hobby Lobby this weekend for 50% off, what a steal and fabulous papers to make this layout!!! The word forver are chipboard letters that I covered with a little CTMH White Daisy ink. Do you see that lovely scalloped border? Well that is with my new SU border punch that I got for free this month! Also the rectangle behond the word forver is using this same punch along with the coordinating corner punch I borrowed from my BFF Heather (thanks Heather). Head on over to C4E to join the challenge and see what the rest of the FABULOUS DT has come up with this week!

Supplies:
Paper: pp-MME, cs-CTMH
Ink: CTMH White Daisy
Miscellaneous: ribbon, chipboard, SU border/corner punch, Cricut

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Very pretty paper and card Christy! Sorry to hear you were sick...been there done that so I know how it takes the wind out of your sails! Take care hon!

HUGS!
Vicki

michele said...

gorgeous lo christy. hope your feeling better hun hugs xx