Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Release Day at Chicken Girl Designs


It's here, it's here, it's here!!! New release day at Chicken Girl Designs and you will want these adorable images for your collection! You can pick these up individually for $2.50 each or all four for $8.50- can't beat that!

For my first card, I worked with Gone Fishin' image and found this super cute paper in my stash. A little ribbon scrap and some faux stitching make this card complete!


For my 2nd card, I grabbed this adorable Pig Balloon image and went with bright vibrant colors. Again the paper is from my huge paper stash and added a few snaps from the brad collection. Both cards are colored with copics which you can pick up here.

Check out the rest of the DT ladies creations:

Kate
Carlie
Michele
Judy
Laura
Loretta
Lori
Tammy

8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! What beautiful eye-catching cards! Your coloring is wonderful! Love that fish paper with the cat and the bright diamonds with the balloon! Awesome job~

Lori said...

Great cards! The fish paper works perfectly with the cat and I love the bright, bold colors on the balloon card.

i {heart} papers said...

These are so cute! Love the colors on the balloon one and the fish paper is perfect!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

The fish paper IS perfect :-)

Laura Pryor said...

Love the bright colors on the the pig balloon card! it's my fave!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute! LOVE all the bright colors!

LorettaL said...

Your cards are so cute and FUN!!!! Wonderful!

Michele Lourenco said...

Great cards. You were one busy lady.