Sunday, March 13, 2011

Digi Day at PaperCraft Planet Challenge

If you missed it The Stamping Boutique held a Digi Day on Saturday.  Along with the chatting there were some fun challenges, with prizes up for grabs and you have until Monday, March 14th to get your projects entered here: Challenge #3.  This is an inspiration challenge....let the picture below inspire you...let it be the colors, the background, image itself, let it be how it makes you feel....doesn't matter to me...I just want to see how you took the image!!! (For copyright purposes, photo came from here.)

For my card I chose to work with She Who Paints the Forest from the Enchantment line.  My fave color is RED and when I look at this pic that is what I see, lots of pretty red flowers.  So I grabbed my Copics (E00/E31/E35/E37/RV000/R81/R29/R59/G14/G19) and then I added some sparkle to those wings!  Cardstock is Bazzill and the green polka dotted is from one of my monthly Storyteller's club kits.  I inked all the edges using CTMH New England Ivy ink

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Stamping Vacation- use glitter

No comments: