Monday, May 2, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles #65- It's all about B!

How stinkin' adorable is lil' bear?  Well he is called "Giving Bear" and is courtesy of Di's Digi Dowloads and we are so excited to have them as our sponsor this week at Kaboodle Doodles. This week we'd like to see your creations using embellishments that begin with "B" - buttons, bows, brads, bling - decorate your project with anything that begins with a "B."
For my card I used the sketch over at Create 4 Fun, however I turned it on it's side. I have also used something new to create my flower buttons, my dear friend Miss Sue got me the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Custom Button Making Tool (say that 3 times fast, lol)!  It allows you to create your own customized buttons using any papers you like.  I have also used my Nesties to frame the image and my Sizzix polka dot embossing folder to add some texture.

I am entering this is the following challenges:
Create 4 Fun- sketch
Sugar Creek Hollow- embossing
Sweet Stampin'- try something new (my new tool)

7 comments:

Patti P. said...

What an adorable card...love the texture from you dot embossing folder and the layers in your sketch. Sounds like a fun new tool. So glad that you could join us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Patti P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

fab card and fab layout. Love the embossing!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the DT Call.

Fi
x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card and I agree the image is lovely too.
That button making tool sounds great, thank you for joining in the try something new challenge over at Sweet Stampin, good luck and hope you can join us again this weekend. Debbiexx

Heide said...

Hey Christy,
Happy to see you here at SCH.
What very cute card. The larger dot embossing folder is super cute and so is your image.
Hugs, Heide

Miranda said...

wow this is adorable Christy, such a sweetie
hugs
Miranda

Sharon Basel said...

This is just the cutest card Christy. i love the large dot embossing and the diecuts for the image that you used. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow embossing challenge. Hope you join us this week for the sketch challenge at SCH.
Sharon, SCH-DT