Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp


It's another challenge day over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and although this is not my team's week after seeing the Sam's sketch I wanted to play along. and had this image laying on my desk already colored.  Don't you just love these cute little shy bears?  Well you can pick this image called Bearly Early Bears up and others at Squigglefly. I used scraps again which are all from CTMH Jingle paper pack and cardstock/brads in Juniper, ink is CTMH Tulip.  Surpirse sentiment is also from a CTMH stamp set.  Come and play along this week here and check out rest of team's projects!

Today was a fun and exhausting day for me as I competed in a brutal 5K race called the Warrior Dash, this race is decribed as 3.1 hellish miles and not only do you run the course but there are obstacles that you have to complete along the way. The end of the race commences with you leaping over fire and then wading through a mudpit covered with barbed wire.  This race was extremely hard with lots of hills and muddy trails along with temps above 100 and heat index/humidity were horrible.  Heats of 500 people took off every half hour and I was in the noon event, needless to say they ended up closing down last 4 heats due to excessive weather conditions and after sending almost 60 people to hospital. 

However I am so proud to say "I completed every obstacle" and although my time was not anything to brag about I am proud to say I finished and call me crazy but I would do it again.  I know it would have never been possible before losing the 50 lbs I did last fall.  I thought I would share a few photos, these aren't great beacause they are taken with a cell phone (I forgot the camera) but you get the idea!

I am entering this card in following challenges:
Come & Get It-anything goes

1 comment:

Mila B said...

Nice posst thanks for sharing