Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lots of Challenge Cards

So while I was watching the St. Louis Cardinals bring home the World Series trophy, I was busy creating cards for various challenges. With a busy weekend and start to this week I haven't had a chance to post them yet, so I figured I would lump them all in one post. I found a couple new simple card designs that I love, I hope to inspire you with these creations!

With Halloween behind us and Thanksgiving quickly approaching, that means Christmas will be here in no time so it's time to get a jump start on all those cards/projects. I pulled out this super cute embossing folder to be focus of my car with a few added embellishments!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Colour Create- Burgandy/Gold/Green/Cream + optional dimension
Crimbo Crakers- Anything Goes as long as Christmas themed
Meljen's Designs- Christmas

I just love all the beautiful colors on the trees right now, but not sure I am ready for cooler temperatures.
I have had this wonderful stamp set for quite some time and never inked it up that I can remember, well there was no better time than present to change that! 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T.- Colour Combo
I have had a lot of fun this year creating Halloween projects, which I do not normally do.  This is another great image from The Stamping Boutique called "Witches Laundry Line"- I have added some clouds to image with CTMH inks and scalloped circle. I LOVE that spider web embossing folder, which I have inked with CTMH white daisy ink before I embossed my paper.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges- Black/Orange/Green/Purple
DYSU- inspiration photo/Halloween
Paper Play-Hallowen/Witches
Rainbow Lady's-Spooks/Witches

Is this not the funniest image? It's called "puff " and is from Stamping Dragon Designs, I added a computer generated sentiment to my Kraft card base (sorry printer pulled through a little crooked).  I grabbed my "tiny bubbles" embossing folder and inked everything with CTMH Ocean ink.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
CCEE-Make a funny get well card


I did the same thing as above for this card, just changed the sentiment. I love how versatile this
image can be!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Art Impressions- Card for a Yong Boy
Aud Sentiments- Make Us Laugh


I usually love lots of layers, but I am quickly finding that I love the CAS style too! I started with a Kraft card base, inking the edges with CTMH white daisy ink, and dded my snowflakes.  A little bling and this simple sentiment complete this CAS beauty!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Clean & Simple- sketch #163
Shelley's Images- Bingo (Kraft/Free/Bling)
Winter Wonderland- CAS (must be Christmas)
Crafty Ann's- CAS

18 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful creation. Fabulous design and
lovley use of our colours:-))
Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

WencheP said...

Great Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

kim edmonds said...

beautiful card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous cards - love them all.

Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween Inspiration Challenge on Paperplay this week. ♥

Unknown said...

Love your washing line

kitten - DYSU team

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Christy, these are all beautiful cards. TFS.

Miranda said...

hi Christy wow gorgeous cards, all of them.
Love the spiderweb on the halloweencard and your beautiful clouds
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
DYSU DT

Nicole Mullen said...

Fab cards, love the halloween one! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful cards and I do like the get well one - very funny!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Nikbee said...

Fantastic cards. I love the fish image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

What a booty, they are all wonderful.

Oh my gosh. I won some free Stamping Boutique images a ways back and the Witches Laundry Line was on my list, but somehow I ended up choosing something else instead. Could kick myself.

Wonderful job, love the spidery DP and the green ribbon. The spooky purple clouds are PERFECTION. BTW, I WANT that Dear Santa emboss folder love how you used it.

Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet - Clouds Challenge.

Mina said...

what a fabulous set of cards Christy...beautifully made...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Julie said...

Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Ann Whitfield said...

Great collection of cards here - I love your CAS card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Rainbow Lady said...

Great card Christy - I did count you in the draw
thanks for scaring US
love Cynthia x

Trina said...

Awesome set of cards! The clouds on your Halloween card look fantastic! Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet!

Tammy Miller said...

What adorable projects thanks for joining
Aud Sentiments for our latest challnege!