Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kabbodle Doodles #96- Christmas Colors


Wow what a week already, but it's Wednesday so that means we are half way to the weekend again!  My post is delayed as I have been having MAJOR computer issues, but appears to be running as of right now!  Can you believe we are just a short time away from Christmas?  If you are like me you are hustling around trying to get everything done, but I love seeing all those wonderful Christmas colors.  Well that just so happens to be the challenge this week at Kaboodle Doodles. We are sponsored this week by 
The Cat's Meow and I got this wonderful set called "Vintage Ornaments"- I wanted them to be the focus on my card so I went with a very clean and simple design. I used cardstocks & inks from CTMH in Vineyard Berry and New England Ivy, I think I will do this design again using cream cardstock for a more vintage feel!

Come join the challenge up for grabs is 1 clear stamp set from The Cat's Meow and while you are there leave the DT gals a little love on their projects!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the baubles.xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous Christy.

Melissa Czapor said...

Those bows are GORGEOUS!! I just love it!!

Unknown said...

love your blog, the cards are stunning thank you for sharing your a darling, kudos to you Merry Xmas