Monday, January 23, 2012

BINGO over at Craft Your Passion this week!


That's right it's time for a fun little crafting color BINGO this week at Craft Your Passion and this is was a little harder than I thought it would be! I decided to go with pink/red/brown line and came up with  fun birthday card! The image I used is from one of our fabulous sponsors this week, Limited Runs and the set is called "Big Birthday Set-lit." I started with a sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp and grabbed papers from 


Come join us this week as we have a super cute guest designer that I get the pleasure of being with everyday! Yes that's right my lil' Lucas has been crafting with me again and created this wonderful card for this week's challenge as well. I invite you to visit his blog Freckles 'n Fun and leave him a little love, he loves to get comments on his projects and grins from ear to ear!

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card Christy. I love the colors you've used.
Lucas has done a great job as well. TFS.

Cathie Rigby said...

Your cards are really wonderful. tFS
Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Love your blog, Crafting by Design sent me. I am now follower, Take a hop over to my blog and follow me
http://berni46.blogspot.com/