Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #67


It's Sunday which means another recipe challenge from Michele over at Crafts for Eternity. For today's challenge were to use the following:

Recipe
1. use the sketch
2. use a colour you do not like!
3. use rick rack




For my card I used this new image from Squigglefly's new releases called Valetine Girl created by Robin Willis. I typically do not use alot of pink since I have boys, so I chose that as the color I did not like although I don't think there's a color I don't like. LOL!!!

Supplies:
Paper: stash
Ink: Versafine Black
Sketch:Crafts for Eternity.
Sentiment: Studio g
Image: Valetine Girl
Copics: E21/E00YR00/R59/R20/RV29/RV10
Miscellaneous: ric-rac, white gel pen, Cuttlebug and hearts embossing folder

3 comments:

michele said...

gorgeous Christy hugs mx

Stef H said...

another beauty! love it!

hugs :)

Holly Young said...

Great job on this sketch Christy! Love your coloring!