Friday, January 15, 2010

TSB Sketch Challenge #2



It's time for another wonderful sketch challenge from our Glitterbabe Stef over at The Stamping Boutique. Use any TSB image and show us any project based on the sketch. Remember to upload your cards, layouts, or projects using the sketch and tag SSC2 for your chance at winning a free image!

For my card, I used
Swinging Cynthia and colored her with my copics of course. Added a little bling and some faux stitching to complete my card.

Supplies:
Paper: Archiver's free stack
Ink: Versafine Black
Image: Swinging Cynthia
Copics:
Miscellaneous: Black Zig pen, bling-Studio 18

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh christy! this is absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Vicki said...

Christy I love how you colored this one and how springy the card looks! Sweet job.!

HUGS!
Vicki

Melody said...

This is so cute! Love the image!