Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little helper....



Well I sat down to color tonight and had a little helper, my 5 yo Lucas who just started Kindergarten thought I needed some assistance. So he was picking out my Copic marker choices while hopping up and down on the bed (hence the not so perfect coloring) and that meant digging through my stash to find colors to match aome of these colors I don't typically use. These super cute images are from Chicken Girl Designs, which are exclusively sold at i (heart) papers store. Make sure to check back tomorrow as it's new release day at Chicken Girl Designs and the new images are adorable!

2 comments:

Raven B said...

How cute. I love both of these. Great coloring.
Hugs,
Raven

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Good for Lucas! He has a keen eye for color! (-: