Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shannon Sentiments #29-Graduation

For all my faithful followers, you may wonder where have I been?  Did I fall off the face of the planet? I discovered a couple weeks ago that I had a very large kidney stone, after many tests and being in ER for hours it was decided I had to be transferred to another hospital.  So I get to ride in an ambulance to other hospital and diagnosis is surgery next day.  So I have been recovering ever since and am now ready to get things rolling again, ook for me to be posting more often as things finally get back to normal!

It's Saturday so that means another challenge over at Shannon's Sentiments and this week it's all about Graduation! Well I have really decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking as I think it might be a great way to keep up with all my kiddo's activities and help me catch up (lol). I decided to try the CTMH Studio J digital program, which is pretty easy to use. This is my Lucas as he graduated Kindergarten just last week, his teacher let the kids plan their graduation celebration and they all wanted to wear their pjs.  After creating my layout, I then opened it in Paint.net and added the diploma and cap images from the Follow Your Dreams set. Come join the challenge here and check out the Fabulous creations from rest of team!

2 comments:

Miss Sue said...

Awesome!! Congrats to the little man as well!

oscurve oikos said...

Grreat post thank you