Thursday, October 20, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks- Marker It Up





Halloween is just around the corner, so I took the opportunity to sneak in another fun card for this week's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our challenge this week is called "marker is up" and you just have to use markers on your project.  I have used my Copics of course to color this image called "Autumn Frog" from The Stamping Boutique.  Papers are once again from my scrap stash, yes it's never ending- lol!!! I did use my new punch from EK Success and I know it looks crooked on card but it's not, it's how it's sitting in grass (still playing with a good place to take pics). Sentiment is a small wood block Studio G, which I have stamped with CTMH pansy purple ink and punched out using my SU' punches.

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card. TFS.