Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Howloween!

Well it's mid-week and I am headed out on a field trip this am with around 100 first graders, we are going to the Red Barn Farm and of course it's the one day of week they are calling for rain throughout day!  I am hoping it holds off and we get a perfect fall day to enjoy the farm and then get our baseball game in tonight!

It's time for another challenge at Cooking It Up With Katie and we are sponsored this week by 
The Stamping Dragon. Our recipe this week for challenge is as follows:
"Show us some coloring, add a little curling, and a circle or two."

I used a very simple design and the patterned paper is from Fancy Pants Designs Oct. 31st pack. I colored my image using copics and that super cute sentiment is from Stampendous.

I am entering this in the following challenges:


I would like to say a great big Happy Birthday to co-owner of Lollipop Crafts Kim, hope you had a FABULOUS day yesterday!  I created this fun card in honor of her day using "Meljen's Party Penguin"-
this lil' cutie is colored with copics and then I added some bling!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

No comments: