Tuesday, February 3, 2009

C4E 3-2-1 Challenge


Come on over to Crafts 4 Eternity to join the 3-2-1 Challenge in "The Craft Room." While there check out fellow DT members creations in the gallery!

The 3-2-1 challenge is a recipe challenge. Each Month we will post a new 'recipe' for you to try.

This month
You must include:
3 brads, 2 hearts & 1 sentiment on your card.

Here is my card using the hearts cuttlebug embossing folder. I inked the card front using cat's eye ink. I used Martha Stewart border punch, hearts are TLC rub-ons that I assembled using flourishes, papers/brads/ribbon are from my stash. With love is a cuttlebug border and then is sanded.


Supplies
Paper: stash
Inks: Cat's Eyes
Tools: Cuttlebug, Hearts embossing folder, With Love border folder, ATG, MS border punch
Miscellaneous: ribbon, brads, rub-ons

1 comment:

michele said...

gorgeous card christy, I should stop blog hoppin and get to the stamp designs!!!!LOL hugs mx