Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cards for Soldiers Challenge with a Prize!!!


Some of you may or may not know that I am a shipper for central time zone for the Cards for Soldiers Project through the Cricut message board. Normally we make cards that are blank inside for the soldiers to use to ship home to their families, but this time we are doing something a little different. Currently we are making "Thank You" cards for the soldiers to show our appreciation for all they are doing daily for us.

So now for the challenge, I would like you to make a thank you card or cards
for our soldiers and ship to me. These can be generic thank you cards or holiday/Christmas thank you cards. I will randomly select from those that send me cards 1 person to win the entire set of the 12 Days of Christmas Snowman new releases from The Stamping Boutique that was graciously donated from Tracey at TSB.

OK to be entered in drawing I need to have your cards by December 1st, please make sure to include envelopes with the card(s) you send. Few helpful tips: please do not use glitter as this can get on the soldiers clothing and be seen with night vision goggles. Also please try to use any bulky embellishments. Other than that show me your cards!

Cards can be sent to me at:
Christy Dillman
610 Prospect
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at micahzane@yahoo.com, I would love to be able to shower our troops with a lots of love this holiday season!!!

Hugs,
Christy

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Such a darling little card Christy! I love the buttons you used on the side!