Friday, November 20, 2009

Sneaky Peek of Squigglefly New Releases coming soon!




Guess what? Soon it will be release day again over at
Squigglefly and boy let me tell you that once again it's going to be a great one!!! Make sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs for more sneak peeks and join us tomorrow night for Digi Day over at SNR Card Universe.

Now for my cards I got the pleasure of working with this BEAUTIFUL image of bells, made me start singing "Silver Bells, Silver Bells, it's Christmas time in the city" as soon as I saw them. My other card is these adorable snowman balancing on a ball or snowball, I through around lots of sayings before deciding to go with this one
"Having the right balance means....having a friend like you in my life!" Both are colored with copics of course, supplies details to be posted later!

Hurry over and check out the rest of DT blogs (listed above) to see some more of these super fabulous images coming out this weekend!!!!

1 comment:

pinky said...

These are really funky, love them.
Pinky