Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cooking It Up With Katie #56

Isn't Mr' Crab just simple adorable?  He is a FREEBIE over at Digis With Attitude, who just so happens to be our challenge sponsor this week at Cooking It Up With Katie.  Our challenge recipe this week is " monochromatic, die-cuts, and scallops."

I decided to work with my fave color red and found these great Basci Grey papers in my stash.  I used my Stampin' Up border punch to create the small scalloped strip and then added a little ribbon and button.  The image is triple layered using Nesties- Labels Five set. I inked everything using CTMH Cocoa Ink, sentiment is computer generated.  I printed the image, colored it with Copic R46, and then covered it with sparkly fluff.  I outlined all the lines using my Copic multi-liner.
Come join us on the challenge and see what rest of team has created!

No comments: