Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shannon's Sentiments Preview Day

It's time for the "Shannon's Sentiments" April release preview day #2!!!

Today we're featuring the Lighthouse, Pier and Floral Frame images along with the Mother's Love Add-On set and the Father's Love Add-On set. The full sets with a blog hop will be starting at 6am EST on April 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our CDAC group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.

The design team call is still open until the 1st. I hope you'll all apply!!!

We also have a guest designer challenge going on that you'll want to check out and participate in. The deadline to enter is the 18th, so hurry and link up your project.

I am having a FABULOUS time combining the new Shannon's Sentiments images, I love how they compliment each other so nicely.  Today I have used the "floral frame" image and combined it with a sentiment from the "Mother's Day add-on" set.  I have once again paper-pieced the flower image to add layers.  Now I know you cannot see it in my photo because My camera battery is dead and I cannot find where I put the charger, so I had to take this with my phone and lighting is horrible.  So you cannot see the extra detail I added using my spica pens (clear and black) to add a little sparkle to my image!

Check out what some of our other design team members have created using these images.

Shannon Hawkins

Cindy Groh

Michelle Single

Christy Dillman

Denise Pettingill - Guest Designer

We'll see you again tomorrow for the last set of previews.

No comments: