Monday, August 8, 2011

The Crazy Challenge- Embossing

If you are looking for Kaboodle Doodles post, scroll down below to check out this week's challenge!
Batter up!!! As soon as I saw this image I was in LOVE, it reminds me so much of my boys all suited up and ready for the big game.  This image is from Digi Doodle Shop which is our wonderful sponsor this week at The Crazy Challenge and it just happens this image is called "Batter Up." 

Our challenge this week is all about "embossing" and I knew I wanted to use the stars embossing folder and as they say "Baseball is America's Favorite Past Time!"  The blue strip is embossed with distresed stripes embossing folder. I wanted to go for a more vintage feel on this lil' ball player's uniform, so I grabbed my E31/33 copics and I wasn't satisfied with look so I grabbed a sponge dauber and inked up image using CTMH brown bag ink. I used my Nesties again to frame image and inked with brown bag ink again, I cut my colored image our and layered it on top of top note shape. To finish off my card, I had this sentiment is my stamp stash, which is stamped in CTMH moonstruck and fussy cut.

Embossing is one of my fave things to do, so come over to The Crazy Challenge and show us your embossing tricks and check out inspiration from rest of team!

No comments: