Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TSB Challenge #12/Cooking it up with Katie- We are back!!!


After taking a little break last month, we are back over at Cooking it up with Katie with a new challenge! I am excited to announce we have a "brand new" sponsor this week, The Stamping Boutique which I happen to also design for.  Up for grabs s 5 digis of winner's choice from the TSB store, how AWESOME it that!!! 

Our recipe this week is:
Something Old, Something New, and One of Your Favorite Things/Techniques

I chose to go digital this week once again, so I started with a quick page from Digi Scrap Depot called Birthday Boy which you can download from here. I have added this pic of my lil' guy Lucas' from his 1st birthday, he will be 7 yo next month.  I chose to color my TSB image called birthday bunny using Paint.net and then added this fun sentiment called "Birthday cake is yummy"
and you can download is from here.

Now I decided to kill to birds with one stone so to speak, as this layout is for the challenge this week over at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog also. The theme this week is "Happy Birthday for a young male." Come on over and join the fun and see the wonderful inspiration from the rest of design team and enter the challenge!

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great layout! so cute, as is that little guy starring in the main role! :)
so excited to hear that the Cooking with Katie challenge is back again! will try to play along.