Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CFS Cards




I have been working on lots of cards for the Cards for Soldiers project through the Cricut message board. I am the shipper for the Central time zone and challenged my team by matching the # of cards they made for challenge 07/28-08/14. My fabulous friend Sue and I are determined to make 2000+ Christmas cards for troops this year. If you would be interested in joining our cause-leave me a comment with your contact info, shoot me an email at micahzane@yahoo.com, or come join us on the Cricut site.
We would love to have you join us in such a great cause!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

those joy to the world cards are lovely - so simple - beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are just gorgeous!!! I love your wintry creations!! You've been so busy!! HUGS

cheryl said...

these are beatuiful so simple yet elagnt too love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Sara said...

Wow, these are gorgeous, and how nice of you to do this for the troops!

Crystal said...

Christy I will be scraplifting the joy to the world ones! I Love how you used half the tree so elegant!