Monday, September 21, 2009

TDS Manic Monday & Project to share


It's Monday and time for another freebie over at The Digi Shack and this week it a cute owl image, I will post a card later using this image.

I would also like to share a little project I made using the Winter Lani image. I made this bag using instructions from a tutorial on the PCP back to Basics group, however I made mine shorter. I Cuttlebugged the bag before assembling and added a few embellies for a super cute, quick gift bag.

Supplies:
Paper: white cs
Inks: CTMH black
Image: Winter Lani, sentiment-Studio G
Miscellaneous: ribbon, eyelets, Cuttlebug/snowflake embossing folder, Prismas & OMS, glitter

5 comments:

cheryl said...

this is great hun love the image and the embossing really makes it stand out love cheryl xxxxx

Stef H said...

it's gorgeous. be sure to fill it with cookies for our next party at the boutique! LOL.

hugs,

Maria Matter said...

Hi Christy!!
This is gorgeous my friend!
You always create such beautiful projects!!!
This winter Lani is my fav!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Teena in Toronto said...

Very cute :)

Happy blogoversary!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great little bag! The bkg and the wonderfully colored Lani are perfectly matched. TFS!