Wednesday, September 30, 2009

VCD Challenge #18


OK I got my new copics yesterday and decided to try them out using an image from Victoria Case Designs. Be nice as this is my 1st time using copics, but I can tell you I love them already! This card is for the challenge to use green, black, and purple over at VC Challenge blog which I am sneaking in under wire today. I forgot but I am going to add some bling to centers of flowers in her hair.

Supplies:
Papers: CTMH
Ink: Cat's Eye Dark Green
Image: Victoria Case
Miscellaneous: ribbon, buttons, Copics, glitter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! Your coloring is brilliant!! TFS! HUGS

Stef H said...

what? your 1st time? you're kidding right? your coloring is fabulous! and really nice card too.

hugs,

cheryl said...

wow this is amazing hun really love it yoru colurs are brilliant love cheryl xxx