Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Stamping Boutique Tuesday Challenge #1/Sketch & Stash #20



If you haven't heard there is a new digital stamp company called The Stamping Boutique. Tracey has drawn images for several companies such as Squigglefly, The Digi Shack, etc. and has now decided to sell her own images. TSB will be hosting weekly challenges on Tuesdays as well as a sketch challenge on the SNR Card Universe TSB group.

Rhonda is our host for the 1st challenge as she has challenged us all to use at least one rub-on or sticker embellishment. Easy right! Now you do not have to use a TSB image to participate, however we would love to see them and Tracey has a freebie up right now over on the PCP group. I used the freebie Recession Penguin image,along with the sketch from Sketch & Stash Tracey had challenged us to use our NFL team's colors. Well I am here in KC so had to go with our stinky Chiefs, but found some great paper I had in my stash. I used the "Great Expectations" rub-on as every season we hope to turn things around and make those playoffs, wishful thinking most times-LOL!!!

Come join the fun, one lucky person will win 2 stamps from TSB store. Also check back later in week for a new release!

Supplies:
Papers: CS- stash, PP-Scrappin' Sports
Inks: CTMH black
Image: Recession Penguin
Miscellaneous: ribbon, rub-on, stickles, Prismas & OMS, glossy accents, glitter, pop dots
Sketch: Sketch & Stash #20

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Christy I think this is adorable. I love the KC Chiefs! When I lived in Missouri I would make a ton of money babysitting for the entire neighborhood when they all wanted to go to the chief's games. So I will always love them for helping me make so much spending money when I was a kid!

Lauri said...

Great card!! Love how you used that image!

Chrissie said...

What a great card Christy, love the fun look of this penguin in the snowglobe.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

beautiful card Christy love the image and the DP thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card! Such a sweet little penguin!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx