Monday, September 19, 2011

365 Cards

I created this card using this wonderful image from Meljen's Designs and the sketch from 
365 Cards #195. I turned the sketch on it's side and made the inside look like candy corn to match.

I am using this card as my 365 Cards #196 project for to "divide & conquer"- you must have 5 parts, so I am counting my stars/dots strips as 4 parts and my cream strip as the fifth.

Challenge #197 is all about using bead on your project at 365 Cards, so I pulled these purple colored ones to add to my card.  I just love the embossing from the spider web Cuttlebug folder.

Sentiment standout is the challenge #198 at 365 Cards and so I chose to use my new fave Halloween stamp from the $1 section at Joann's.  Paper is from the Oct 31 paper pad from Fancy Pants Designs. 
 

Here is another scrap card I made for 365 Cards challenge #199,
pick a highly memorable year in your life, and use that to inspire your card. Last year was very memorable for me as I lost 50 lbs and felt like a flower blossoming into a woman that had been lost for a long time.
 
 
365 Cards challenge #200 is about digging through your junk drawer and using something from it on your card, well I have a stash of buttons in mine so that is what I used in center of bow on that big present.


365 Cards challenge #201 is "1+1=1 beautiful card,"
Pick two of your dearest friends and choose something about them to contribute to your card.  It can be anything you want that makes you think of them. This lovely card design idea if from my friend Darla for a card swap and it's made with CTMH products which makes me think of my fabulous CTMH consultant and friend Sue.


3 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So many great cards!! I love that you have buttons in your junk drawer, what a great idea! Adorable work, thanks for joining us!

NanaConnie said...

Love the corn candy! Great idea putting the corn candy colors in stripes on the inside.

Miss Sue said...

You are too sweet. Love ya, girlfriend!