Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lollipop Crafts Spotlight

It's time to spotlight our wonderful sponsor this week at Lollipop Crafts
 
Here's a little bit about Di's Digi Downloads:
 
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I know work as a medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing.  I started cardmaking about 4 years ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I'm afraid I got the bug!  My daughter preferred scrapbooking.  I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like-minded people.  I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so i started to draw myself.
 
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images and it's just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful work of art.  Long may it continue!
 
I have followed the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for my card and used papers/ribbon/brads from my stash! Don't forget our challenge #48, it's an easy one, all you have to do is use "eyelets or brads" like I did in corners of my card.  Link up your projects here, there is a great prize up for grabs:  
5 digi images OR 3 clear stamp images.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

kris said...

Super cute Christy!! Love the strong bold colors!!!