Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School Bag Tag & Exciting News!


It's challenge time at The Stamping Boutique and this week is all about those "back to school" projects!  I decided to create a quick little tag for my 1st grade son's bag, so they knew which bus he rides.  The adorable school bus image is from The Stamping Boutique and I have colored it with copics. I found a badge holder to put it in and added a key ring.
 

I am also entering this in the challenge over at Lollipop Crafts, which is to use something recycled! 
 Oh and I can finally announce that I have been asked to join the Lollipop Crafts Design Team, I am so excited and cannot wait to share my first project with you on September 5th!


1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

congratulations, Christy! this is exciting news!

this is such a cute bag tag. perfect for back to school! :)

have a great weekend!