Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lots of cards to share


What's on your playlist? That's the 365 Cards challenge #194-what is at top of your playlist.  One of my faves is Pat Benatar so I grabbed that heart w/wings and paired it with this fun sentiment! I have a huge variety of music, but trying to find something to coordinate was a hard one until I found these stamps from CTMH.

365 Cards challenge #193 is all about geography- use your gave favorite vacation destination as your inspiration.  I would love to go to Hawaii one day, this paper from SEI with all the big flowers makes me think of the island.

Just a simple card inspired by the a sketch/card I found over at Skipping Stones Designs, I loved the card using the peacock feather.  This is for the color challenge over at 365 Cards challenge #192 also!


Another card using scraps from my stash, I just love the simple design of this one.  I created this card for 365 Cards challenge #191, I normally love lots of embellies and very white space so this is "so not me!" The sentiment was a FREEBIE at Sentimental Sundays.

I am entering this card in following challenges:
Digi Makeover Challenge- pinks/greys/black/white
Crafty Boots- anything goes


Talk about a challenge, well check out 365 Cards #190- our recipe was as follows:
" 4.25 x 5.5 card, 4 stickers, 4 buttons, 1 sentiment, and 1 extra cardstock."  So I created my baseball using a circle cut with the cricut, added stitching with red pen, and inked with CTMH desert sand ink. The word "slam" are stickers from my baseball collection of goodies!


FORE!!!  Isn't this little Changito monkey adorable? I created this card for the challenge at Cards For Men, which is the letter "G"and what say men & G more than golf.  I was once again inspired by sketch at Skipping Stones Designs. I created my golf ball using one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders and then inked the edges with CTMH chococlate ink.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Stamp Friends- card for a man


Cupcake Craft challenge this week is to create a patchwork quilt on your project. I grabbed some scraps from Cosmo Cricket-Earth Love 6x6 pad to create my patchwork pattern and inked edges with CTMH chocolate ink.  Lots of layers, flourishes cut using my cricut, and added my sentiment from 
CTMH Thank You set.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion- flowers
Happileigh Scappin- browns/oranges/yellows





10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are all great.

Kim Mc said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Christy! Even though this isn't your usual style, your creation is perfect! Thanks for playing in the 365 Cards "So Not Me" challenge and I hope to see you again!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT

Unknown said...

Wow...so many wonderful creations! I love your Grand Slam card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Digi Makeover challenge!

Made by Mandy said...

Oh my word, you have got so many lovely cards here, such a lot of creativity.


Many thanks for joining in with our Autumn challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Happileigh Scrappin')

buggin2stamp said...

Wow, lots of cards to look at. You were on a creative roll. Fabulous job. Thanks for playing along with with the Digi Makeover Challenge over at PMS.
Melissa

Amy Tidd said...

Wow! Lots of cards! Lovely use of SU products! Thankyou for taking part in the first Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyxx

DoBea A. said...

Christy, all of those cards are amazing!! You have been a busy little bee ;) Thanks so much for joining us over at 365 Cards!!

Nina said...

A really great cad for a golfer. Fab with the embossed golfballs and beautiful paper.

Thanks for joining us at Kreative Stempelfreunde/Creative Stamp Friends this time.
Hugs, Nina.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great cards.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

PokSa said...

Beautiful cards.
Thanks for joining us at the creative stamp friends.
xx Sandra